First to market plugins increase functionality
for Sitecore Commerce Platform 9
Sitecore Experience Commerce™ 9, is the only cloud-enabled platform that natively integrates content and commerce, so brands can fully personalize and individualize the end-to-end shopping experience before, during, and after the transaction. Sitecore Experience Commerce is based on a plugins model so customers and developers can easily customize their digital solution by choosing which modules they require for their implementation. It's called opt-in complexity and provides a scalable, yet simple architecture.
Realizing the power and importance of the plugins module, XCentium is determined to lead the way in plugins development. Our Sitecore Commerce MVPs - Kautilya Prasad, Srikanth Kondapally and Ola Owolawi - have been spearheading this effort since early 2017, when they were first to launch plugins for the previous version of Sitecore Experience Commerce.
XCentium’s plugins are designed to enable acceleration and customization for Sitecore Commerce implementations, providing common ecommerce functionality including:
- Fed Ex Shipping – This plugin integrates the Sitecore Experience Commerce with the API for Fed Ex Shipping. Through this plugin, Commerce companies can calculate real time shipping costs and options for their clients.
- USPS Shipping – This plugin integrates shipping with the United States Postal Service with the Sitecore Experience Commerce API. Through this plugin, Commerce companies can calculate real time USPS shipping costs and options for their clients.
- UPS Shipping – This plugin integrates the Sitecore Experience Commerce with the API for shipping through UPS. Through this plugin, Commerce companies can calculate real time UPS shipping costs and options for their clients.
- DHL Shipping - This plugin integrates the Sitecore Experience Commerce with the API for shipping through DHL. Through this plugin, Commerce companies can calculate real time DHL shipping costs and options for their clients.
Tax Calculation and Compliance:
- Vertex Tax – This plugin integrates the Sitecore Commerce Engine with the API for Vertex for Sales Tax calculation.
- Avalara Tax – This plugin integrates the Sitecore Commerce Engine with the API for Avalara for Sales Tax calculation.
- Authorize.NET – This plugin will integrate the Authorize.NET method of payment. (Jul 28, 2017. Now available from Sitecore.)
- Stripe - Currently the only plugin to facilitate ACH payments with Sitecore Experience Commerce, it also integrates Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay, Ali Pay, Masterpass, Visa Checkout and Amex Express Checkout. This is ideal for all types of ecommerce, but especially helpful for retailers with a focus on mobile commerce.
- Coingate Crypto Payment – This plugin adds a payment method for BitCoin and other cryptocurrencies, integrating the Sitecore Commerce Engine with the CoinGate API.
- Pay Later Plugin - This plugin enables your customers to book or buy online and pay later. Great for both B2C and B2B applications.
- Subscription Commerce - This plugin is currently the only plugin to facilitate subscription commerce on the Sitecore Experience Platform. This is especially helpful for companies looking to set up a recurring revenue stream.
- Validation turn off – This developer accelerator style plugin makes it easier for teams to set up country and state validations on the front end, especially helpful for companies who do international business.
- Custom Order Number – This plugin makes it easier for the setting up of confirmation order number the way the organization wants it so that it is in line with their policy.
- Custom Order Type – This plugin simplifies the customization of an order to the buyer’s specification. With this plugin, the customer can provide special instructions, a message on a gift card, or a memo to go with the order.
- Convert Member Order - This plugin enables you to convert a guest order to a member order.
- Parent Control View - This plugin extends SellableItem EntityView in Bizfx with ParentCategories ChildView. This childview would list all SellableItem parent categories and offer a disassociate action.
In addition to these plugins, our Sitecore Commerce MVP, Srikanth Kondapally, also integrated Alexa with Sitecore Experience Commerce, enabling the first voice commerce capabilities for Sitecore Experience Commerce.
"At XCentium, we are passionate about innovation we are excited to share this passion with the community. We believe better quality and progress will be achieved through open source efforts. We are committed to regular releases of new Sitecore Commerce plugins, as well as updates to the existing ones. We are hopeful the Sitecore community and other partners will participate in this initiative,” said Kautilya Prasad, Sitecore Commerce MVP and Commerce Director at XCentium.
Most of XCentium’s Commerce plugins are officially released open source on GitHub for all developers to utilize. XCentium’s Development team encourages people to explore the plugins, build upon them, and submit improvements through GitHub. Currently our subscription plugin is still under a phase two development. If you would like early access to this plugin, please email email@example.com.
Seamless End to End eCommerce Experiences at Scale
XCentium is the leading Sitecore Experience Commerce firm worldwide
Personalized eCommerce Experiences At Scale
Learn more about XCentium and we are the leading Sitecore Experience Commerce Partner
Sitecore Experience Commerce Accepts Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency
XCentium enables digital payment for Sitecore Commerce with Coingate Plugin
Delivering Medical Educational Products Worldwide
Sitecore Commerce solution helps patients receive cutting edge research
Connecting the Next Big Thing
Harness the power of Voice Commerce with Alexa and Sitecore Commerce