Craig Kauffman, Vice President, Client Services
Craig Kauffman joins XCentium as Vice President of Client Services. He brings 35+ years of experience works for digital marketing consultancies and agencies where he held leadership roles delivery, global business development and digital commerce. Craig has extensive experience specializing in B2C and B2B eCommerce, customer engagement, and fulfillment across a variety of industry sectors. He has owned partnership relationships with multiple Martech product companies and has leverage these relationships to develop market-leading joint offerings. The offerings have been distinguished for bottom-line results through early recognition of the potential value of these collaborations. These results are primarily driven by his command of customer front-end experience and back-end fulfillment and logistics, combined with integrate customer analytics, digital marketing solutions, and digital services. Relevant experiences include:
- Most recently, led technical and creative delivery for Epsilon’s Digital Experience Practice globally managing teams in North America and India.
- Owned key alliance relationships including Adobe, Bazaarvoice, Bloomreach, Brightcove, Demandware, Elastic Path, IBM, Magento, Oracle, Rich Relevance, Sitecore, SAP Hybris, Stibo, and a variety of others.
- Has provided strategic counsel to digital innovation lab, Iterate Studios, serving retailers, branded manufacturers, and media brands by testing, licensing, and vetting new ecommerce technologies driving advantages in highly competitive markets.
- Strengthened business relationship for account expansion with Global CPG corporation by developing a Direct to Consumer ecommerce go-to-market strategy in Japan for their eyecare brands that was the foundation for the global DTC strategy.
- Launched SapientNitro’s and MRM//McCANN’s commerce practices steering growth through global business development and delivery with regional teams in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific. At SapientNitro, spearheaded hybris’ expansion into North America on a variety of different accounts.
- Created and led Sapient’s Automotive and Industrial Products industry sector with a focus on B2B eCommerce and fulfillment.
- Led design and implementation of an e-fulfillment solution for large B2B market-maker.
- Managed overall distribution strategy for a global computer hardware manufacturer.
- Led design and Implementation of multiple warehouse management solutions for a large retail holding company over several years.
Craig holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Lafayette College and currently resides in Salem, MA with his wife Judy and pets. Their four children have left the nest and are scattered throughout the northeast US.