Senior Salesforce Commerce Developer
XCentium is seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Sitecore developer to join our fast growing Sitecore Commerce practice. Working under minimal supervision, the Senior Salesforce Commerce Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting web and Salesforce based commerce websites.
Los Angeles Headquarters and remote opportunities are available.
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
- Work with team members in pre-sales support, design, development and deployment of B2B and B2C commerce sites
- Become expert with CloudCraze for Salesforce
- Mentor team members
- Experience with Salesforce stack – minimum 3 years
- Apex Code - minimum 3 years
- Front end web dev experience ( CSS, HTML etc) – minimum 3 years
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- RESTful Web Services – minimum 1 year
- Experience building automated import / export processes that parse data- minimum 1 year
Nice to have:
- Commerce Experience
- Database programming and design experience
- Team workflow usingGit and Gearset
- Experience integrating with enterprise backend systems (ERP, PIM)
- Desire to grow into a lead position