Quality Assurance Analyst
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a QA Analyst. Reporting to the Software QA Manager, the QA Analyst will test web and mobile sites for various clients. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, creating test cases, executing test cases, working with project managers to perform requirement analysis, and interfacing with clients to address any concerns they may have about QA. This position will primarily be manual testing but automated testing may be required as well.
This position is a remote, work from home opportunity. The best candidate will live near Salt Lake City, Utah, but we will consider applicants living in other USA locations. Also, the ideal candidate will be able to travel to onsite visits with clients as requested.
XCentium is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
- Work closely with our web developers to seamlessly integrate testing into the development and build processes
- Design, develop, and execute manual tests, integration tests, and user-acceptance tests
- Recommend testing tools based on the client’s needs
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience in JIRA/bug management tools
- Perform black-box and grey-box testing
- Work with Stakeholders, Business Analysts and the development team to understand the business and technical requirements of applications
- Minimum of 3 years of software testing experience
- Minimum of 1 year working in software consulting companies working with external clients
- Familiar performing database testing using relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle SQL Developer, etc…)
- Experience with load testing (e.g. LoadStorm)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.
- Experience with web/commerce/CRM/sharepoint/BI as QA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to source control, build and release processes, and continuous deployment
Project experience / nice to have:
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver (nice to have)
- Experience with Sitecore (nice to have)