Commerce is experiencing double-digit growth and everyday new businesses are entering online commerce and disrupting the industry. Organizations must deliver the best commerce experience to each customer that is content-rich, personalized, contextual and connected to the enterprise for order fulfillment and other supply-chain related functions.
XCentium has the expertise and experience to strategize, design, build, deploy and maintain Commerce for your brand. Some of our Commerce work includes:
- Global B2B2C Commerce roll out for a skincare company: $500 million+ in online transactions/year
- Multi-storefront B2B Commerce for a leading US distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, HVAC and PVF with multiple business units and multiple ERP systems
- High-transaction, High-volume B2C website for a Media Entertainment leader doing about $600 millions in online transactions/year
- B2B Commerce for world's leading distributor of food services equipment and supplies involving complex customer hierarchy, multiple catalogs and price books and availability/shipping rules
- B2B Commerce for a large supplier of veterinary drugs and medical devices including customer specific catalog & price-books, product whitelisting/ blacklisting, advanced promotions and real-time availability checks
- Product variants, kits, bundles and complex variant configurators
- Recommendation engine for products using market-basket-analysis, product affinity and Big Data
Leading Distributor, MORSCO, Paves a New Path in B2B Commerce
MORSCO, a leading U.S. distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, HVAC, and PVF, with 174 showrooms across 17 states and over $1.7 Billion in sales, understands the challenges of aligning digital strategy with the complexity of B2B business operations and objectives. Darren Taylor, Chief Marketing Officer at Morsco, knows first hand the complexities of B2B Commerce and the challenges distributors face as customers demand online access to services. An industry visionary, Darren Taylor led a hugely successful digital implementation of Insite Commerce software which brought unparalleled customer service opportunities while achieving superior results for Morsco's business objectives and delivering a best in industry website solution. In these videos, Darren Taylor shares the unique challenges B2B Commerce businesses face and the solutions that can be found through Insite Software.
Our Commerce team can assist you with:
User Experience is one of the most important considerations and drivers in a successful commerce website roll-out.
From Content-driven Commerce to Personalized Commerce to to B2C/B2B best UX practices, we pride ourselves on the ability to deliver a well-designed user experience. We practice User-Centered-Design (UCD): UCD focuses on observing and analyzing what people actually DO – not just what they SAY they do. Designing sites based on the actual goals of end users results in higher adoption and advocacy – not to mention increased user efficiency and greater ROI.
Is it: Useful? Usable? Desirable?
Our UX team can assist clients with:
- Commerce Requirements
- Content Strategy
- Taxonomy and Navigation Design
- Competitive Analysis
- Commerce Best Practices
- Site Analytics Assessment
- Persona Identification and Definition
- User Stories and Journey Maps
- Wire frames and prototypes
- Mood Board / Color Theory
- Vision Development
- Design Concepts
- Mobile Responsive & Design
- Templates Design
We help our clients by building award winning B2C and B2B experiences that fuel growth and win lifetime customers.Our customers’ requirements range from green-field implementations to replacements of legacy systems as well as refinements and optimization of existing commerce strategies.
XCentium’s implementation methodology helps our customers to succeed in the following key areas:
- Commerce Engine Setup and Customization
- Storefront build out
- Global Commerce
- Product Catalog
- Merchandising and Promotions
- Customer Management
- Pricing Management
- Product Configurators
- Order Fulfillment
- Digital Asset Management
- Product Information Management (PIM)
- 3rd Party integration
- Data Migration
The life cycle requirements and needs for commerce is ever-evolving. At XCentium, we will be committed to and vested in your long-term success. We
for a business implementing a commerce strategy are similar regardless of the size of the organization. It may not seem fair, but small to mid-sized organizations have to tackle almost identical IT problems like Amazon, EBay.
Commerce evolves and you will need a committed partner for
- Managed Services Hosting
- Support & Maintenance
Learn more about our Commerce solutions:
Morsco B2B Commerce Makeover
As MORSCO grows larger, its websites get a fresh new look and feel.
Power play for toy company
Commerce solution integrated with fulfillment warehouse application proves successful.
Introducing the new DeniseAustin.com
The power of personality builds a healthy online community.
iPad app improves field sales
Financial services firm launches new iPad app to raise data accuracy and lower compliance risks with field staff.