Commerce is experiencing double-digit growth and everyday new businesses are entering online commerce and disrupting the industry. Organizations must deliver the best commerce experience to each customer that is content-rich, personalized, contextual and connected to the enterprise for order fulfillment and other supply-chain related functions.
XCentium has the expertise and experience to strategize, design, build, deploy and maintain Commerce for your brand. Some of our Commerce work includes:
- Global B2B2C Commerce roll out for a skincare company: $500 million+ in online transactions/year
- Multi-storefront B2B Commerce for a leading US distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, HVAC and PVF with multiple business units and multiple ERP systems
- High-transaction, High-volume B2C website for a Media Entertainment leader doing about $600 millions in online transactions/year
- B2B Commerce for world's leading distributor of food services equipment and supplies involving complex customer hierarchy, multiple catalogs and price books and availability/shipping rules
- B2B Commerce for a large supplier of veterinary drugs and medical devices including customer specific catalog & price-books, product whitelisting/ blacklisting, advanced promotions and real-time availability checks
- Product variants, kits, bundles and complex variant configurators
- Recommendation engine for products using market-basket-analysis, product affinity and Big Data
User Experience is one of the most important considerations and drivers in a successful commerce website roll-out.
From Content-driven Commerce to Personalized Commerce to to B2C/B2B best UX practices, we pride ourselves on the ability to deliver a well-designed user experience. We practice User-Centered-Design (UCD): UCD focuses on observing and analyzing what people actually DO – not just what they SAY they do. Designing sites based on the actual goals of end users results in higher adoption and advocacy – not to mention increased user efficiency and greater ROI.
Is it: Useful? Usable? Desirable?
Our UX team can assist clients with:
- Commerce Requirements
- Content Strategy
- Taxonomy and Navigation Design
- Competitive Analysis
- Commerce Best Practices
- Site Analytics Assessment
- Persona Identification and Definition
- User Stories and Journey Maps
- Wire frames and prototypes
- Mood Board / Color Theory
- Vision Development
- Design Concepts
- Mobile Responsive & Design
- Templates Design
We help our clients by building award winning B2C and B2B experiences that fuel growth and win lifetime customers.Our customers’ requirements range from green-field implementations to replacements of legacy systems as well as refinements and optimization of existing commerce strategies.
XCentium’s implementation methodology helps our customers to succeed in the following key areas:
- Commerce Engine Setup and Customization
- Storefront build out
- Global Commerce
- Product Catalog
- Merchandising and Promotions
- Customer Management
- Pricing Management
- Product Configurators
- Order Fulfillment
- Digital Asset Management
- Product Information Management (PIM)
- 3rd Party integration
- Data Migration
The life cycle requirements and needs for commerce is ever-evolving. At XCentium, we will be committed to and vested in your long-term success. We
for a business implementing a commerce strategy are similar regardless of the size of the organization. It may not seem fair, but small to mid-sized organizations have to tackle almost identical IT problems like Amazon, EBay.
Commerce evolves and you will need a committed partner for
- Managed Services Hosting
- Support & Maintenance
Learn more about our Commerce solutions:
Morsco B2B Commerce Makeover
As MORSCO grows larger, its websites get a fresh new look and feel.
Power play for toy company
Commerce solution integrated with fulfillment warehouse application proves successful.
Introducing the new DeniseAustin.com
The power of personality builds a healthy online community.
iPad app improves field sales
Financial services firm launches new iPad app to raise data accuracy and lower compliance risks with field staff.