Work With a Team Who Specializes In Commerce Implementations
Commerce is experiencing double-digit growth and everyday new businesses are entering online commerce and disrupting the industry. Organizations must deliver the best commerce experience to each customer that is content-rich, personalized, contextual and connected to the enterprise for order fulfillment and other supply-chain related functions.
Delivering Commerce Solutions At Scale
XCentium has the B2B, B2C and B2B2C eCommerce expertise and experience to strategize, design, build, deploy and maintain Commerce for your brand. Some of our eCommerce work includes:
- Global B2B2C Commerce roll out for a skincare company: $500 million+ in online transactions/year
- Multi-storefront B2B Commerce for a leading US distributor of commercial and residential plumbing, HVAC and PVF with multiple business units and multiple ERP systems
- High-transaction, High-volume B2C website for a Media Entertainment leader doing about $600 millions in online transactions/year
- B2B Commerce for world's leading distributor of food services equipment and supplies involving complex customer hierarchy, multiple catalogs and price books and availability/shipping rules
- B2B Commerce for a large supplier of veterinary drugs and medical devices including customer specific catalog & price-books, product whitelisting/ blacklisting, advanced promotions and real-time availability checks
- Product variants, kits, bundles and complex variant configurators
- Recommendation engine for products using market-basket-analysis, product affinity and Big Data
User Experience is one of the most important considerations and drivers in a successful commerce website roll-out.
From Content-driven Commerce to Personalized Commerce to to B2C/B2B best UX practices, we pride ourselves on the ability to deliver a well-designed user experience. We practice User-Centered-Design (UCD): UCD focuses on observing and analyzing what people actually DO – not just what they SAY they do. Designing sites based on the actual goals of end users results in higher adoption and advocacy – not to mention increased user efficiency and greater ROI.
Is it: Useful? Usable? Desirable?
Our UX team can assist clients with:
- Commerce Requirements
- Content Strategy
- Taxonomy and Navigation Design
- Competitive Analysis
- Commerce Best Practices
- Site Analytics Assessment
- Persona Identification and Definition
- User Stories and Journey Maps
- Wire frames and prototypes
- Mood Board / Color Theory
- Vision Development
- Design Concepts
- Mobile Responsive & Design
- Templates Design
We help our clients by building award winning B2C and B2B experiences that fuel growth and win lifetime customers.Our customers’ requirements range from green-field implementations to replacements of legacy systems as well as refinements and optimization of existing commerce strategies.
XCentium’s implementation methodology helps our customers to succeed in the following key areas:
- Commerce Engine Setup and Customization
- Storefront build out
- Global Commerce
- Product Catalog
- Merchandising and Promotions
- Customer Management
- Pricing Management
- Product Configurators
- Order Fulfillment
- Digital Asset Management
- Product Information Management (PIM)
- 3rd Party integration
- Data Migration
The life cycle requirements and needs for commerce is ever-evolving. At XCentium, we will be committed to and vested in your long-term success. We
for a business implementing a commerce strategy are similar regardless of the size of the organization. It may not seem fair, but small to mid-sized organizations have to tackle almost identical IT problems like Amazon, EBay.
Commerce evolves and you will need a committed partner for
- Managed Services Hosting
- Support & Maintenance
Learn more about our Commerce solutions:
Candela Chooses CloudCraze and XCentium
Feature Rich B2B Commerce Solution furthers Candela legacy of legendary customer service
Engaging the New B2B eCommerce Customer
Video: Industry veterans share ideas on how to best reach digitally savvy B2B eCommerce Customers
Morsco B2B Commerce Makeover
As MORSCO grows larger, its websites get a fresh new look and feel.
Addressing the Complexities of B2B Commerce
Video: Industry Veteran, Darren Taylor, shares how eCommerce solutions can increase efficiencies and customer service
Breezing Through Black Friday
B2B and B2C solution with Sitecore, Insite and Azure delivers record sales
Connecting the Next Big Thing
Harness the power of Voice Commerce with Alexa and Sitecore Commerce
Introducing the new DeniseAustin.com
The power of personality builds a healthy online community.
Business Intelligence Lifts Fortune 100 Company's Sales
Big retail firm uses data to effectively target and segment customers with marketing campaigns. Result? Big sales.
Personalized Marketing Solution
Paves the way for national expansion for B2B Financial Services Company
Deploying Sitecore to Azure For Ayn Rand Institute
Solution offers scalability, availability, cost efficiencies and geo-redundancy
Transformed Training and Certification Business
CloudCraze solution facilitates self service eCommerce
CloudCraze solution gives customers online access to courses
SMB Store for Fortune 500 Client