Technical Project Manager - Commerce
XCentium is currently looking for a mid-level Technical Project Manager. Working under minimal supervision, the Technical Project Manager is a client-facing role, responsible for managing our digital technology solution projects in close cooperation with our clients as well as XCentium colleagues and management. This position is expected to be an integral part of our consulting team, competent to work on virtually all phases of client projects and capable of independently carrying out all essential tasks.
- Los Angeles
- Chicago/Minneapolis/St. Louis/Milwaukee Area
- New York/Boston/DC Area
- (there are 3 open positions)
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
- Own the project from inception to delivery
- Help customer and solution architects scope the project and plan deliveries
- Develop project plans
- Schedule and assign resources for project tasks together with XCentium's management and other project managers
- Handle all ongoing communication between customer and team
- Develop and deliver status reports and other project deliverables
- Track project budget, progress and fulfillment of project milestones
- Plan and execute Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
- Manage the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration
- Identify risks and issues throughout the project, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high quality services.
- 3+ years’ experience in B2C or B2B commerce designing and implementing mid to large scale eCommerce systems
- 5+ years’ hands-on technical background in the MS .NET and MS SQL stack
- Good understanding of eCommerce including catalog, customers, pricing, promotions, merchandising, storefronts, PIM, CPQ, etc.
- 3+ years’ Experience integrating with multiple systems including ERP, PIM, Payment Gateway, Tax, Shipment, Dropship, Punch-out, etc.
- 3+ year’s experience as a team lead and solution architect with eCommerce systems and implementations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with problem solving skills