Project Manager - Commerce
XCentium is currently looking for a mid-level Technical Project Manager to work with our Commerce team. Working under minimal supervision, the Technical Project Manager is a client-facing role, responsible for managing our digital technology solution projects in close cooperation with our clients as well as XCentium colleagues and management. This position is expected to be an integral part of our consulting team, working on virtually all phases of client projects and capable of independently carrying out all essential tasks.
- Chicago, Minneapolis or Milwaukee. The position is a remote, work from home position.
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
- Own the project from inception to delivery
- Help customer and solution architects scope the project and plan deliveries
- Develop project plans
- Schedule and assign resources for project tasks together with XCentium's management and other project managers
- Handle all ongoing communication between client and team
- Develop and deliver status reports and other project deliverables
- Track project budget, progress and fulfillment of project milestones
- Plan and execute Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
- Manage and grow the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration
- Identify risks and issues throughout the project, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high quality services.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing mid to large scale B2C or B2B commerce design and implementations
- 3+ years’ hands-on project management with the MS .NET and MS SQL stack technologies
- Good understanding of eCommerce including catalog, customers, pricing, promotions, merchandising, storefronts, PIM, CPQ, etc.
- 3+ years’ experience managing projects with multiple systems including ERP, PIM, Payment Gateway, Tax, Shipment, Dropship, Punch-out, etc.
- 3+ year’s experience working as a project manager with clients and a delivery team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills between both client and team
- Detail oriented with problem solving skills