Sitecore Commerce Developer
XCentium is seeking a motivated and knowledgeable Sitecore developer to join our fast growing Sitecore Commerce practice. Working under minimal supervision, the Sitecore Commerce Developer is a technical role with a “go getter” mentality competent to work on virtually all phases of application development and responsible for working as part of a development team participating in agile project processes, technical solution designs and developing solutions from simple Sitecore components for smaller implementations to distributed global solutions and integrations based on Sitecore and Sitecore Commerce platforms.
Both Los Angeles Headquarters and remote opportunities are available.
XCentium provides business technology services. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are CMS, CRM, eCommerce, Azure and AWS.
The ASP. NET Sitecore Commerce Developer works in a team and creates technical solutions for one or more concurrent Sitecore and Sitecore Commerce projects. This role collaborates extensively with other XCentium’s consultants in creating cutting edge web, mobile and cloud solutions.
In addition to superior development skills, being genuinely interested in the technology, being a quick learner, being able to quickly adapt, ability to take ownership and effectively and efficiently communicate with the team are also important. As a key contributor in an agile development team, the Developer works closely with the Architect or Technical Lead and cross functionally with other peers.
At XCentium we believe in continuously staying ahead of our competition, which is why we focus a lot on R&D. A Sitecore Commerce Developer will be able to participate in internal projects, working with the latest technologies and creating demo and PoC implementations on top of Sitecore Commerce (examples of the more recent implementations include Alexa and Bitcoin).
- C# - minimum 2 years
- ASP.NET MVC – minimum 2 years
- .NET Core minimum 1 year solid understanding of the framework
- Sitecore – minimum 2 years (with completed reference projects)
- Understanding of Sitecore, C# and .NET recommended practices and design patterns
- Understanding of .NET and C# coding for performance practices and patterns
- SQL Server – minimum 2 years
- RESTful Web Services – minimum 1 year
- Using ORM for Data Access – minimum 2 years
- Team Foundation Server / Git / SVN – minimum 2 years
Additional credit will be given to experience with -
- Sitecore Commerce (8.1, 8.2.1 or 9) preferred or other e-com platforms
- 3rd party integrations with payment systems, tax providers, CRMs, ERPs
- AWS / Azure
- Helix principles
- Integration and automated deployment tools
- Unicorn or TDS content serializer
- Extending or customizing existing products/frameworks
- Sitecore infrastructure
- Unit and integration testing
- Mobile web or app development
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)