Salesforce Commerce Developer
XCentium is looking for a Senior Salesforce Commerce Developer in the Los Angeles, California area as well as across the U.S. Working under minimal supervision, the Senior Salesforce Commerce Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting web and Salesforce based commerce websites.
- Learn and keep learning Salesforce stack and cloudcraze commerce stack
- Work with team members in pre-sales support, design, development and deployment of B2B and B2C commerce sites
- Mentor team members
- Java# - minimum 1-2 years MUST
- Database programming and design experience (MySQL or Oracle or SQL Server) – minimum 1 years
- RESTful Web Services – minimum 6 months
- Source Control System(Git or Bitbucket or SVN) – minimum 1 years
- Experience with Salesforce stack
- Commerce Experience
- Experience integrating with ERP, PIM, CMS, etc.
- Desire to grow into a lead position