Sales and Marketing Coordinator
XCentium is currently seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our team. This position will collaborate with all members of the Sales and Marketing team to develop and execute lead generation strategy for our marketing campaigns. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator main roles will be to plan, oversee the automation and execution of email marketing programs, as well as report on the outcomes. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will lead XCentium's SEO and PPC strategies and analysis.
This role requires strong knowledge and experience in email deployment using marketing automation techniques and platforms such as Sitecore EXM, Pardot or HubSpot. Prior email experience must include campaign setup, audience segmentation, email deployment and delivery monitoring. The Sales & Marketing Coordinator role will include a heavy emphasis on campaign performance reporting and analysis.
This Sales and Marketing Coordinator will also work with the Sales & Marketing team to help increase lead generation initiatives, plan PPC campaigns, improve SEO, as well as manage, strengthen and grow our CRM database. The Sales and Marketing Coordinator will also plan regular reports on all activities and use the reports to build quarterly strategies.
Los Angeles – or working remotely in the USA.
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
- Manage all email marketing processes through Sitecore EXM and integration with CRM (Salesforce), including content creation, delivery, and reporting of emails
- Execute list building, importation, and segmentation
- Create new email strategies to improve overall channel performance, including optimization, AB Split testing, developing automated and triggered campaigns
- Develop effective trigger and drip nurtures that align with overall marketing and sales goals
- Lead the use of Sitecore EXM to proactively assess digital marketing efforts and performance, strategize revisions to processes and tactics as necessary
- Be the marketing and sales teams’ primary resource in the use of Salesforce to manage campaign, prospective client, and opportunity information, and creation of reports to illustrate that data
- Track lead progression through the sales funnel (through CRM and marketing automation platform) and make recommendations for improvements
- Manage the production, execution and reporting of SEO/SEM, Adwords, Analytics and lead generation efforts.
- Keep pace with SEO/SEM, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to assist with email and digital campaign needs
- Assist with the creation and management of campaign landing pages
- Support the Sales & Marketing team with other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communication, or related field
- 3-5 years proven working experience with marketing automation
- 3+ years of experience using marketing automation software platform, Sitecore EXM preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce required
- 3+ years of recent experience with Google Adwords and Google Analytics, with certification in both Adwords and Google Analytics strongly preferred
- 3+ years of recent experience with Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing
- Experience with email HTML and email sequel query
- Excellent understanding of direct marketing best practices, including email best practices and industry standards, list management and targeting, knowledge of dynamic content and campaign automation
- Document success with lead generation through overall marketing, specifically email, Adwords and SEM campaigns
- Superior ability to think creatively and strategically to both identify and resolve problems
- Ability to foster strong positive business relationships inside the firm and with outside vendors
- Heightened attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Strong communication skills—both written and oral
- Strong time management skills
- Strong self-starter and management track record