XCentium is currently looking for a mid-level Project Management/Business Analyst. Working under minimal supervision, the Project Manager/Business Analyst is a consulting role, responsible for managing our digital technology solution projects in close cooperation with our clients as well as XCentium colleagues and management. This position is expected to be an integral part of our consulting team, competent to work on virtually all phases of client projects and capable of independently carrying out all essential tasks.
Location: Los Angeles, CA area
- Own the project from inception to delivery
- Help customer and solution architects scope the project and plan deliveries
- Develop project plans
- Schedule and assign resources for project tasks together with XCentium's management and other project managers
- Handle all ongoing communication between customer and team
- Develop and deliver status reports and other project deliverables
- Track project budget, progress and fulfillment of project milestones
- Plan and execute Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
- Manage the relationship with the client/customer throughout the project duration
- Identify risks and issues throughout the project, monitor service delivery, and initiate strategies and plans to ensure delivery of high quality services.
- Minimum 5 years experience as Project Manager/BA/Team Lead Consulting experience
- Minimum of 3 years working in software consulting companies working with external clients
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum environments.
- Experience with web/commerce/CRM/sharepoint/BI as PM/Lead/BA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience doing requirements, use cases, wireframes, etc.
- Ability to interact with C/Director level clients