We are looking for a fulltime or part-time Operations Manager in our Los Angeles office to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication.
Operation Manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Operations Manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties. Ultimately, the Operations Manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Minimum of 3 years working with MS Office Products - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 working with QuickBooks or similar software
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with time tracking software (e.g. Harvest) preferred
- Experience managing day-to-day needs of a small office (20 person)
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Experience working in a professional service, consulting company
- Experience working in a technology product or services company
This is a direct hire no 3rd party inquiries please.