Senior Managed Services Technician
XCentium provides business technology services. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on Commerce and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are CMS, CRM, eCommerce, Azure and AWS.
The Senior Managed Services Technician will provide technical support to internal end users and Managed Service Clients, on a variety of issues via email/chat channels and telephone. They will identify, research and resolve technical problems utilizing effective tracking and monitoring technical tools and support documentation to ensure timely resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or Equivalent work experience
- 2-year experience with the Azure platform; Azure IaaS offerings, Azure PaaS offerings, Azure Portal
- Experience with MS Azure WebApps, ARM templates and Azure SQL
- Experience installing and maintaining Microsoft database servers / services.
- Experience using command execution frameworks, Powershell, etc..
- Release automation (e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity, Octopus), system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience.
- Experience managing source control/repositories (Git, GitHub, TFS)
- Experience in 24x7 production operations, preferably supporting a highly available environment for a SaaS or cloud service provider.
- Knowledge of browser automation (Selenium and Selenium WebDriver)
- Knowledge of workflow tools (e.g. Atlassian).
- Experience with .NET CMS and Commerce (in DevOps role) preferred
- Position will require availability after hours and weekends