ECommerce Data Architect
XCentium is seeking an ECommerce Data Architect to join our growing, full-service digital consultancy. The right candidate will design and implement solutions to move data between eCommerce solutions and legacy ERP, warehouse and fulfillment systems; design and implement solutions extend data models to meet new requirements; modify existing solutions to support changes in requirements; support existing solutions by researching/resolving performance, data accuracy requests; and support development teams with SQL implementation issues.
This position is a remote, work from home opportunity. The ideal candidate will be able to travel to onsite visits with clients as requested.
XCentium is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
- Discovery: Working with team and client to:
- Identifying the data requirements of the ECommerce solution
- Understanding data available from client legacy systems.
- Mapping legacy data to ERP data.
- Architecting solutions to migrate data and keep data current.
- Defining changes to existing product data models to support client-specific requirements.
- Data integration development including SQL scripts, stored procedures, web services, and a variety of data integration tools
- Validation of complete data accuracy.
- 3+ years Data integration experience
- 5+ years SQL Server: T-SQL, SSIS
- 3+ years performance tuning experience
- 3+ years database design
- 2+ years data integration using Services as sources and targets
- 2+ years of familiarity with C#
- 2+ years of familiarity with ECommerce
- 2+ years of experience in consulting role, client contact
- 2+ years work on a multidisciplinary team