Business Development Executive
XCentium is currently looking for a Business Development Executive to join our Sales and Marketing team. Working under minimal supervision, the Business Development Executive is responsible for account management, as well as Sales and Marketing team support.
The ideal candidate will have a strong reputation and interest in building relationships, both with potential new or current clients, and internally with our teams. Our ideal candidate has a strong track in account management and business development, building trusting relationships, and being tenacious, yet patient, and well respected in your community. XCentium is a highly collaborative environment, strong communication skills and an inclination toward teamwork are a must.
Los Angeles – or working remotely in California
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
- To work with XCentium's existing customer base and increase our project portfolio
- To manage existing accounts for maintaining customer loyalty and growing the accounts
- To increase sales of our ancillary products
- Support the Sales and Marketing team by helping develop and execute campaigns
- Assist in planning for trade shows and attend them as requested
- Help develop marketing automation
- Must be highly skilled, energetic and motivated with a proven track record of selling services
- Must be proficient in selling IT services or have the ability to quickly learn
- Experience in managing and growing accounts
- Experience sourcing and creating contact lists
- Experience in doing sales proposals and presentations
- Must be willing to work as a team to develop and deliver marketing campaigns to drive sales
- Proven track record of working with teams to increase business
- Must be willing to travel to trade shows or clients as needed, will include evenings and occasional weekends