Business Development Director
XCentium is currently looking for a Director of Business Development responsible for the Western USA to join our Sales and Marketing team. Working under minimal supervision, the Business Development Director is responsible for hunting new business leads, and working with the XCentium Delivery teams to see each new lead through to becoming our client.
The ideal candidate will have a strong reputation and interest in building relationships, both with potential new clients and internally with our teams. Our ideal candidate has a strong track record of developing new business, producing their own leads, building trusting relationships, and being tenacious, but patient, and well respected in your community. XCentium is a highly collaborative environment, strong communication skills and an inclination toward teamwork are a must.
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
Los Angeles – or working remotely in the Western USA
- To grow XCentium's customer base and increase our project portfolio
- To hunt new business with the goal of creating loyal clients and growing these accounts over time
- Expand XCentium's market throughout Western US territories
- Support the Sales and Marketing team by helping develop and execute campaigns
- Assist in planning trade shows and attend them
- Must be highly skilled, energetic and motivated with a proven track record of selling services
- Must be proficient in selling IT services or have the ability to quickly learn
- Must be willing to work as a team to deliver marketing campaigns to drive sales
- Proven track record of working with teams to deliver sales
- Experience in interacting with C-level executives, doing sales proposals and presentations
- Experience sourcing and creating contact lists
- Must be willing to travel to trade shows or clients as needed, will include evenings and occasional weekends
- Tenacity and patience to continue working with clients in a long sales cycle
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Salesforce. Marketing automation skills, a plus