XCentium is seeking a full-time Lead Azure Architect for their Cloud team. Our Cloud team helps clients design, deploy and manage Sitecore CMS and Insite Commerce on the Azure platform.
This position is a remote, work from home opportunity. The ideal candidate will be able to travel to onsite visits with clients as requested.
XCentium is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
- Work with client to understand cloud needs and propose solution/ blueprint
- Work with client IT, Network and Compliance teams to understand security/compliance requirements and provide solutions to meet them
- Build the solution on Azure cloud
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of ITIL principles and processes.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience deploying complex web applications on the MS stack
- 3+ years with Azure IaaS and PaaS (not as user of Azure but as configuring/ designing Azure)
- Hands-on knowledge of C#
- Hands-on knowledge of powershell
- 5+ years Systems Administration / Infrastructure
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools
- Experience with TFS, code merges, branching strategies
- Experience with Team City and Octopus or similar tools
- Ability to communicate on both the technical and non-technical level
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and time effectively
- Ability to pick up new languages and adapt to new technologies
Project experience / nice to have:
- Experience with Sitecore CMS and/or Certification
- Experience with Microsoft Azure systems administration
- Sitecore CMS Systems Administrator (SYA) Certification
- HDI Technical Support Professional Certification (HDI-TSP)