ASP NET Web Developer III
Working under minimal supervision, the ASP. NET Web Developer III Architect/Lead is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting web and service based software systems. Developer III level team members are expected to be an integral part of a consulting team, competent to work on virtually all phases of application development and capable of independently carrying out all essential development tasks.
The ASP. NET Web Developer III Architect/Lead creates technical solutions for multiple, concurrent client projects with emphasis on CMS, CRM and eCommerce applications. This role collaborates extensively with XCentium’s team of consultants in creating cutting edge web, mobile and cloud solutions. In addition to superior technical skills, a successful Web Developer III is able to translate conceptual ideas into concrete tasks as well as translate business needs into technical requirements. As a key contributor in an agile development team, the Developer III Architect/Lead participates in SCRUM ceremonies and planning phases.
- C# - minimum 5 years
- ASP.NET MVC – minimum 5 years
- SQL Server – minimum 5 years
- RESTful Web Services – minimum 3 years
- ORM (ADO, EF or NHibernate or LLBLGen) Data Access – minimum 3 years
- Team Foundation Server / Git / SVN – minimum 5 years
Project experience / nice to have:
- AWS / Azure
- MongoDb, RavenDB, Redis or other NoSQL
- Experience using continuous integration and automated deployment tools
- Experience extending or customizing existing products/frameworks