ASP NET Junior Commerce Developer
Working under minimal supervision, the ASP. NET Junior Commerce Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting Commerce and service based software systems. Junior Developer level team members are expected to be an integral part of a consulting team, competent to work on virtually all phases of application development and capable of independently carrying out all essential development tasks.
The ASP. NET Junior Commerce Developer creates technical solutions for multiple, concurrent client projects with emphasis on CMS, CRM and eCommerce applications. This role collaborates extensively with XCentium’s team of consultants in creating cutting edge Commerce, mobile and cloud solutions. In addition to superior technical skills, a successful Junior Commerce Developer is able to translate conceptual ideas into concrete tasks as well as translate business needs into technical requirements. As a key contributor in an agile development team, the Junior Developer participates in SCRUM ceremonies and planning phases.
- C# - minimum 2 years
- ASP.NET MVC – minimum 2 years
- .NET based Commerce experience – min 6 months (e.g. completed reference project)
- SQL Server – minimum 1 years
- RESTful Commerce Services – minimum 1 years
- ORM (ADO, EF or NHibernate or LLBLGen) Data Access – minimum 1 years
- Team Foundation Server / Git / SVN – minimum 1 years
Project experience / nice to have:
- Experience extending/customizing existing products/frameworks
- eCommerce experience
- Experience using continuous integration and automated deployment tools
- Azure and AWS