ASP NET Commerce Developer
Working under minimal supervision, the ASP. NET Commerce Developer is a consulting role, responsible for designing, developing, updating and supporting Commerce and service based software systems. Developer level team members are expected to be an integral part of a consulting team, competent to work on virtually all phases of application development and capable of independently carrying out all essential development tasks.
This position is a remote, work from home opportunity. The best candidate will live in either the Denver, Milwaukee, or Minnesota area. Also, the ideal candidate will be able to travel to onsite visits with clients as requested.
XCentium is headquartered in El Segundo, CA.
XCentium is an award winning digital consultancy. We help clients align their technology strategy with business objectives, leverage technology excellence to deliver superior results, engage customers on web and mobile project and help them run their business in the cloud. Our core areas of expertise are UX, CMS, CRM, Commerce, Azure and AWS.
The ASP. NET Commerce Developer creates technical solutions for multiple, concurrent client projects with emphasis on CMS, CRM and eCommerce applications. This role collaborates extensively with XCentium’s team of consultants in creating cutting edge commerce, mobile and cloud solutions. In addition to superior technical skills, a successful Commerce Developer is able to translate conceptual ideas into concrete tasks as well as translate business needs into technical requirements. As a key contributor in an agile development team, the Developer may participate in SCRUM ceremonies and planning phases.
- C# - minimum 3-5 years
- ASP.NET MVC – minimum 3-5 years
- .NET based commerce experience 3 years
- SQL Server – minimum 3-5 years
- RESTful Commerce Services – minimum 2 years
- ORM (ADO, EF or NHibernate or LLBLGen) Data Access – minimum 3-5 years
- Integration with ERP, CRM, FSB, SOA – minimum 3 years
- Team Foundation Server / Git / SVN – minimum 3 years
Project experience / nice to have:
- Experience extending/customizing existing products/frameworks
- eCommerce experience
- Experience using continuous integration and automated deployment tools
- Azure and AWS